- Account Setup / Email on file We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. If there is ever an issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
- Content All services provided by AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the United States of America apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work.
AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com’s services, including all related, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Payment Information You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
Cancellations must be done either through writing via email. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled.
As a client of AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date.
- Cancellations and Refunds AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
Customers may cancel at any time via a cancellation function.
- Price Change The amount you pay for the service will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on the site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
- Indemnification Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com’s server.
- Arbitration By using any AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com‘s choice.
Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
- Disclaimer AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com and its employees.
- Disclosure to law enforcement AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
- Changes to the TOS AstrosAdventuresBookClub.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.