Here is another fun recipe you can share with your grandchildren.
It is very easy to make, and as you may recognize, an adaption of an old favorite.
You will need:
- Blue Jelly or Jell-O
- Plastic cups
- Fish lollies or candy
Here’s what to do:
- Make the jelly and pour into the plastic cups
- Allow your grandchild to drop in three or four fish in to each cup
- Set in the fridge
- Read a chapter of Astro’s Adventures Neptune’s Trident together while you are waiting.
- Share and enjoy this delicious treat together
Watch those plastic cups
- When choosing plastic cups for this recipe make sure they can hold how liquids.
- You don’t want the cup melting or cracking because this could cause someone to be burned.
- If you are not sure, test the cup by holding it over the sink and pouring hot water into it.
Learning about the creatures of the sea
Astro’s Adventures: Neptune’s Trident is funny book that introduces young readers about many different sea creatures. Its main focus is keeping the seas clean from pollution.
There are also many other things to learn about the sea. After enjoying this yummy snack, why not go online and read about the tides or learn about ships and fishing.
There are so many interesting subjects you can share with your grandchildren.
This great recipe came from: BombShellBling Check them out for more great tips.